Thursday, July 31, 2008

Every New Beginning...

...comes from some other beginning's end. Tuesday I left behind the heat and humidity of Florida that I have come to know so well for 22 years for the heat and altitude in Colorado. A change of locale is always good to mix up the training and keep the mind focused.
I am heading out to the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs today to get in a couple weeks of quality training out there before I permanently move out to Boulder. It should be a great couple of weeks because the way the center is setup, all the athlete has to worry about is training. Meals and lodging are provided to each athlete and the sports medicine staff is great in dealing with injury prevention/recovery so that each athlete is able to train up to their individual potential.
In other news, I am old! Someone please tell me the perks of being 22?...
~AHahn

No comments:

20 Questions With Your Author

Hey, y’all! Remember me? I’m just now looking at the last time I posted on here… somehow, I blinked and over 1.5 years went by in the blogos...